Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Wicklow Way

I've always wanted to do a multiple day hill walk in Ireland or the UK.  When I lived in England a dozen years ago, I never had the opportunity to do one, so when we moved to Ireland last year I told myself that I would have to do several before its all said and done.  Last Thursday, Juli and Ashlyn flew to Kansas City to spend three weeks with Juli's family.  So this has presented me with the perfect opportunity for a multiple day hike.  I'm leaving out bright and early in the morning to trek my way through the forests, hills, mountains, and glens that are county Wicklow.  Lord willing I'll be back on Wednesday evening and I'll have some stories to tell. - Shay  

2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile we will break into your house and put plastic wrap on your toilets. ;)

    ReplyDelete